Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Son

So my 5 year old son has been acting up a lot in kindergarten. He gets daily progress reports to let Jamie and I know how he did during the day. Let me tell you last week was not good. It was pretty much a bad progress report everyday. Well yesterday he came home and his progress report was flawless! Jamie and I were beyond proud of his accomplishment to be good all day! I told him that if he came home with a report like that everyday, I would have a surprise on Saturday for him! That surprise would be me taking him to the Mall of America to the new Nickelodeon thing they have there. New rides, food, all the things a 5 year old could ask for. I just wanted to put out there how proud I was for my son to do so well in school. I just hope he can do it all week so he can get his big surprise. Ok that was all I had for this blog.

Peace Out

7 comments:

Michael said...

When you write about Sage it just makes me want to be a daddy.

Big surprises and progress reports...and treats and study nights and talking about girls...oh, I want a family...

...look what you're doing to me!

Your blog is powerful stuff...

Krisztina said...

Hey Buddy you've joined us. Its like a fricking cult. Welcome, here is your koolaid and sandals.

p.s. check your websites lists my name is spelled Krisztina no e :P

ciao,
K

DeeZee said...

Sorry about that Krisztina! I think I was kinda in a fog the day I started this, and also in the middle of taking 5,000 phone calls! I gots it updated! Thanks!

erin said...

dude. spelling nazi, party of one

DeeZee said...

That is too funny Erin!!

Krisztina said...

Oh don't even start with me Tuck-Nelson. Ya have issues. Remember as a child all that cute shit you could get with your name on it. Like the little license plate to put on your bike. None for Krisztina :P

erin said...

oh right. Cuz Erin was SUCH a common name back then. I never got any of that personalized crap either