Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Alright, Okay!

I was told by one of my fellow blog homies, the my first post was short and not so exciting. Well lets see what is going on in the fabolous life of Dan Zahn. Well actually not much. I'm working on putting a team together for our opening day softball tournament. It seems to be going well so far, but we aren't out of the woods yet. We still have to get the money from our sponsors to pay the tourney fee, and also have to find about 2-3 more people to play and then all is gravy! Hmmm, I gots myself a new tat in honor of my 5 year old son Sage. It is the Superman symbol with his initials and his birth date. When he first saw it he said, "cool, Superman, I like it daddy!" But then I had to explain to him what the initials and the date on the tattoo meant then he really understood the meaning of the tattoo. Ahhhh, the things that makes you happy to be a parent. So I was sick last Thursday through Monday and I'm finally feeling better. I haven't had a solitary drink of liquor go through my system in over two weeks and that is just outright incredulous! So to put it nicely I'ma gettin' bombed this Saturday! I likes the beers!! Well that is my life as of right now. It changes constantly so I'm sure I'll have a fun story, literature to read, possibly a movie review (since I do work at Blockbuster), and who knows, I can always make stuff up! Well I hope this is better Michael! Please don't banish me from the world of blogging. I'm trying!! Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Oh Dan...

I wish I could be a "daddy." Just not today.

Very cute.

Much better!