Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ah...Hello!

Sorry for no post Michael. My bad! Haven't had much to talk about but I thought of something. See I play on a softball team in which we have been playing together for over 3 years. We have an opening day tourney on April 12th. Some of the guys on my team decided to put together their own team for just the tournament. So this pisses me off not only because I found out last minute, but I had to put together a team of 12 people so that some new people and people on our normal team could still be in the tournament. I mean what kind of friends that you play on the same team with for over 3 years decides to do their own thing and not even have the common courtesy to tell everyone else on the team they are doing that. Maybe I'm overreacting a little, but that seems kinda selfish in a way. The way I see it is that we are a team and we compete as a team! You don't go out and do your own thing and not tell the other 10 or 11 people you play with. This just kinda erks me. I made a commitment to this team when my younger brother and I put it together and now some of the guys are getting big heads on their shoulders and think they can do their own thing regardless of the feelings and what not of the other players on the team. Well all I can say is at this point, if my team plays their team, I hope we womp their asses out of the tournament and send them home early to cry into an empty glass of non-existing beer, while my team goes for the gold! Well I'm done venting on this subject since it's only softball and we do play for fun for the most part but we are men and men are competitve in nature! Till next time this is Pimp Daddy D signing out!
Peace

No comments: